Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bake-A-Thon 2012

I recently went looking for bundt cake recipes on Food Librarian's blog written by Mary. She has been consistently posting Bundt cake recipes on every day of November for more than 2 years now. When I didn't see any bundt recipe this month on her blog, I was curious and sent her an email. She replied back saying she was unable to do it this year because of her busy schedule.  I then realized that maybe someone is wondering about the month long Bake-A-Thon I did last year with few blogger friends.

And exactly at that time, Veena who baked month long with me last year asked if I was going to do it this time. So I am asking if anybody wants to do it with me? I am going to make it less stressful this time by posting 3 times a week.

Remembering last year's Bake-A-Thon, here is the list of all goodies that I baked and shared with you all. Some of my favorite pictures are:

Day 8: Julekage
Day 19: Caramel Corn
Day 25: Coconut Bars


Have a great day everyone
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Wish I could join in but am travelling, your bakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to know that you are doing bake a thon this year also...
    Sowmya

    Ongoing Event - CWF - Whole Wheat Flour
    Ongoing Event - Let's Party - Eggless Bakes and Treats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to be in this time!! Will send you a mail with some of my queries... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will join you Champa..otherwise I don't seem to find time to bake:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am in Champa, do let me know about the dates..So that i'll be baking some quickly, as the weather is quite dull here, i will be baking once a week to click the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Champa, I am so tempted to take this up..do let me know..is Microwave baking ok with you..:)..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Srivalli,
      Yes since yours is combination mode and that is what you have, it is alright.

      Delete
  7. hi champa, just now I saw your bake-a-thon announcement is it possible for me to join your adventure, I missed last year because of my computer problem and I also noticed that I have to post only 3 days in a week, which would be perfect, if I am allowed I would love to join you.. and post from today..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayasri, I have let all the members know about your request. I will let you when they all have replied back. Thanks.

      Delete

If you have a question and you leave it as a comment, I'll surely answer the question to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for visiting.