Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mid way recap of Bake-A-Thon 2011

As you all know, I have been baking every day this month and posting the recipes. Today, I am taking a break not because I cannot bake, but because I want all the cookies that are on my kitchen counter to vanish before I bake anything else. We had a few visitors yesterday and one of them is a baker. She brought a box of homemade cookies for the kids and another person bought cookies from the store and brought it. Together, there are about 7 varieties of cookies on my kitchen now along with the cake I baked the other day. I chose to do a recap of what all I have baked so far as a categorized summary. I hope you enjoy it.
Breads - Yeast breads/Muffins/Quickbreads






Cookies/Bars






Cakes





Something different


Check out all the things that my fellow bloggers have baked here -
Preethi of IsingCakes,
Veena Krishna Kumar of VeenasVegnation,
Priya Suresh of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes.

Enjoy.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. It is so nice to reflect Champa..lovely recap. I did the same on my fb page. Bit flu-like today, will do the same in case, I am unable to bake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,

    You have a award in my blog do collect it dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayathri,
    Thank you so much for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question and you leave it as a comment, I'll surely answer the question to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for visiting.