Friday, March 26, 2010

Bake - Off (3/26/2010)!!

I thank all of you for making this fun. Keep it going. 
This round-up is from 3/19/2010 - 3/25/2010
I received couple of entries a little late last week after I had compiled the previous round up. I am including those in this. I have changed the round-up format a little to make it easier for me to compile. I hope everyone will still like the round up format. 


Quick Breads, Muffins:

Recipe for Muffins loaded with flavor, fruit and chocolate
Dakshin






Eggless Orange Muffins
Stories from an Indian Kitchen







Cakes, Cupcakes:




Eggless Blueberry Coffee Cake
Parita's World








Eggless Rainbow Cupcakes Sans Icing
Pan Gravy Kadai Curry








Chocolate Cake with Whipped Icing and Buttercream decoration
Spicebuds











Carrot Pineapple moist Cake
Spicylounge










Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
Hamaree Rasoi













Birthday cup cakes
Simply.Food





 Cookies, Scones, Bars, Biscottis:






Banana Raisin cookie with mung flour and chick pea flour
Veg Inspirations









Indian style Banana Raisin Cookie
Veg Inspirations







Barley - Oat Scones
Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes









Orange Walnut Biscotti
Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes











Eggless 4C's- Chewy Chocolatey Cashew Cookies
Adding Zest to your Cooking








 
Breads, Buns, Dishes made out of Bread:



Iyengar Bakery Toast / Indian Bruschetta
Stories from an Indian Kitchen





Top hats and Butterfly Buns
Kitchen Samraj!






Miscellaneous Baked dishes:





Strawberry And Peach Crumble
Recipe GrabBag



















Savory Miscellaneous Baked Dishes:












Conquer Cancer Cups
Pan Gravy Kadai Curry







If I have left anyone's, please let me know and I apologize in advance. If any link is faulty, let me know that too. Thank you so much for the continuing support and I hope to keep seeing more and more from you and others.

Next Bake-Off roundup will be on 4/2/2010.
Main Bake-Off Page.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection! Great round up

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing roundup!! all the recipes look so tempting :)) looking fwd to many more roundups...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful round up!! For send you some more this week. Hope you like it.
    Btw I'm also in bangalore :-)
    Deepa of Hamaree Rasoi
    http://hamareerasoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious round-up, Champa. There are some wonderful recipes here.

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question and you leave it as a comment, I'll surely answer the question to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for visiting.