- Mango puree from the can you get in Indian store - 1 1/2 cups
- All purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups
- Corn starch - 1/2 cup (If you don't have corn starch, increase the all purpose flour by 1/3 cup)
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom - 6-8 powdered.
- Veg or canola oil - 1/3 cup.
- Yogurt regular or soy - 1/4 cup
- sugar - 3/4 cup
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a mini muffin cup pan with vegetable oil spray or use paper liners. This recipe made 36 mini muffins and if you make regular size muffins, it might make between 18 - 20 muffins. In a bowl, stir flour, corn starch, baking powder, baking soda, salt, powdered cardamom and sugar. Set aside. In another large bowl, mix oil, mango puree, yogurt really well. slowly add the dry mix into wet mixture and stir till moist. Don't over mix. Fill the cups 3/4 full and bake for 12 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. In case you are making regular sized muffins, bake time will be between 18 and 22 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. It was delicious when warm and when cooled down.
Happy Baking!! Pin It